THE ROOT OF YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS?
- Bloating after everything you eat.
- Those terrible period cramps that keep you at home.
- That 10 lbs you can’t lose despite everything you have tried.
- Still getting acne like you did in high school.
- Congestion, sinus troubles, fatigue, poor immunity.
- Even something more serious, like migraines or autoimmune conditions.
It’s amazing how many different problems can be traced back to eating food intolerances.
A food intolerance is a genetic enzyme deficiency where you can’t digest certain foods. We all have foods that we are intolerant to. Some intolerances are even foods that we consider to be good for us. For example, some people are intolerant to fruit!
Yes, that organic apple you ate for breakfast might be causing more harm than good. Or that sweet potato you ate last night. That might be good for your partner but not good for you.
When we eat foods that we are intolerant to, they don’t get absorbed properly in the digestive tract. The bacteria in the gut putrefies and ferments this food which creates toxins that are then absorbed into the blood.
Some people experience this absorption of toxins as migraines - some experience it as acne - others experience it as joint pain.
Depending on your constitution (aka your genetic makeup) these toxins can be expressed in different body parts / systems.
The only way to know is to take the evaluation!